Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This 2 days no work, cos Garren is sick.

Yesterday keep complaining got stomaches. Tap his tummy, full of wind. Then never let him go school and rest at home.

Then school called, say muz brim him to CDANS for rehearsal of the 2008 Graduation Concert. So I ask him if he ok, at first he dont wan, then when I brim him to the school, the children and teacher are all waiting there for the bus. He totally went into it.
Forgotten about the stomach pain. So I ask him he is ok, he say, YA! I ask him so he wan to go to school, he say, OK!
So I let him go with them and I went home and bring his bag to school .

I went to Toa Payoh poly to collect his injection cert.
Cos its ready and I really dont have the time to go untill so far. Lucky yesterday was free so I go down and take.

Went to fetch him after school, he got fever.
Fed him medicine when we reach home.
At night, his nose began to block so serious that he snore when he sleep cos he cant breath from the nose.

Today, wake up he got fever, blocked nose and tummy aches. So again, never go work and he never go school.
Belle also never go school cos today are school marking day, a sch holiday.
But I still wake her up early and rush her to take school bus, ended up she come home and say the bus never came and there are nobody at the waiting area.
Then I realised its their holiday.
Hahaha!!!
So she stay at home with us.

Took Garren to doctor.
Doc say his throat is very red and given him antibotic, tummy aches medi and flu medi.
Told him to rest at home. Wonder what to do tomorrow.
Hope he will be better after tonight.

Went on a online shopping spree.



Bought 3 tops only. Cos most pretty one are out of stock. Delivery takes 6 to 9 weeks. Really wish to see those clothes now. Hahaha..!

Also will be shopping for bags spree. Have already chosen what I want but havent send in the order yet. Wait till I really think there's nothing I want then send in.

One of the chinchilla died.
The one that is being drown before..
Poor thing...

No comments: