Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Updates~ Updates~

Update time~

Recently quite busy. Actuali Im busy everyday.
Working, kids, pets...

I have found a sewing machine. Its a multi purpose type. I started with the dog's clothes making last week.. but something cork up. The machine, I dunno why, actuali sew backward. Aiyo~ I tried and tried all buttons and switches I can find on the machine, yet it still keep going backward. I got fed up and keep it.
The machine was borrowed from a fren's aunt and she had keep it for many years. Ak her why she fotgotten how to use... -_-"

Ended up I had cut out a the cloths and yet cant sew T_T".
Will keep trying "if" I got the time.

Princess had totally recovered but... she actuali dont like to go near the kids anymore. Stick to me like glue.

Today Karin called and asked I wan to buy a male chihuahua iz. I say maybe. Actuali wanted to buy to accompany Princess. I even think of a name. Called milkshake. Hahaha!!

I had watched the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
OMG, those Chihuahuas are REALLY cuties!!! If I got money I sure keep lots of them. Hahaha!! I lovves Chiwawa!!

No comments: