Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ZZZzzz . . .

Hm, was sleeping so soundly when this idiot, the cloth dealer come knocking on our office door. Make me jump up!! Sian. Today boss and her parents are not in. Can do whatever I want. Even our office uncle oso sleeping in the office. He everyday sleep during this time de la.

Rain rain rain, making office so cold, so good to sleep in. Ever since Belle got in to Primary sch, the most I get to sleep everyday was 6, 7 hrs only. Veri tiring. This few days made breakfast for them to brim to school. Egg and ham with bread. Well, they like it alot. Belle keep complaining she has stomaches, but I suspect she got gastric pain cos when she was little, she always got gastric virus, making her stomach veri weak. So I decided to make breakfast for her to eat every morning since by the time she reach the school she dun have the time to take her breakfast. I also make for both boys to brim to school. Especially Garren. He loves it alot. He likes meat and eggs alot. Always eat more meat and eggs that other kind of food.

Belle never spend much money. She got $1 meal coupon from school everyday and she mostly use that to buy food. Most of the time, the $2 my mum gave her left untouch. Makes me wonder she really got take her meal during recess or not. As I afraid she will stupidly spend money on her frens, I cut down her meal money. I give her $1.50 instead. The rest of the money she saved this few weeks, I told her to keep in another wallet and leave it at home. Everyday I will check her wallet to see if I need to give her or not. If she still have some money left, I will top up till $1.50 to let her brim to school. I also will ask her what she eat everyday. Scare she will buy tibits to bite instead of having a decent meal.

Have sign her up for tuition classes provided by CDAC but still need to wait for quite some time. Things related to govt always took alot of time. Why? Really got so many pple applying for govt assistances? To tell the truth, I really dont believe there is so much income below average families. Most pple I saw everyday seems to held a good income jobs... Haiz... Ya, of cos, what I see doesnt really mean what it is most of the time. So seeing doesnt really means anything.

Belle got full points for both her chinese hanyu pinyin spelling tests for last two weeks, but veri bad points for her english. Time is really veri packed to teach her. Last Sat went for Parents meeting at her school and the english form teacher got mention that we shouldnt force the kids to learn all 10 words in one day as they cant absord so much in one go. This is what I did previously. She say we should let the kids learn 2, 3 words a day... This is what I did now. The teacher is right. al least she doesnt feel so stress now.

All blame myself. When she is in nursery classes at his's there, she always went to school at 10am, 11am or 12pm which she actually never really learn anything since its already so late or never went to school. I should have took her education more importantly. Parents plays a very important role too. Cant just throw everything to the school teacher. Early "proper" schooling is really important. Luckily she managed to catch up some during her 2 years in kindergartens. Garren went to school when he was 2 years old. Now going to 4 years old, he know more english words than his sister when she was 4 years old. Even my youngest son understand english when I spoke to him. My zhuzhu and I communicate in english de. Of cos he oso understand mandarin cause me and the 2 elders communicate in mandarin. Sometimes, 2 elder one will speak to him in english cos they know I always speak english with him. He was in childcare ever since he was 4 mths old....

Im really striving hard to give them a better life, a normal life like every kids. Wishing them to be more obedient. Just hope that this peace last forever...

No comments: