Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, January 11, 2008

Chosen CCA

Belle have chose ballet for CCA. She wanted to join badminton becos her form teacher was there and I dont allow her. I dun want her to join just becos of the teacher. It should be something she is interested. So I ask her she say she want ballet.

Actuali can choose 2 CCAs but I let her join 1 first. The other one when she is older then let her decided what she wanted. The informm Club which is learning about computer, she was not allow to join cos that is for pri 3 and above students. I told her if she want to join then when she is primary 3 then go join.

Her ballet classes will start at next week friday from 2pm to 3pm, if Im not wrong. I ask those ballet kids and they told me this. Hm, I told my mum about it and she say ok mah. More suitable for gals good ma. Ya, I think so too. When I was kid, school where got so good CCA. All are those normal type of CCA. Nowadays kids are so fortunate, can learn so much things at school lor...

No comments: