Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

First day Of School ~~



Yup! Finally Belle are officially a Primary one student. Wahahaha!!

Feel so proud of her. Wonder if other mummies feel the same way as me anot... Tink sure have bah.

Yesterday 1st day of school, I woke her up at 6am, push her to brush teeth, wash face, then change on her new school uniform. She was veri good. In the past, its hard to wake her up de. Tink she is excited and curious about her new school. Actually Im oso veri curious and excited too... Hahaha!! Anyway, the school bus come at 715am which they are late for 15mins. They told us to wait at my next blk at 7am. Most of the students are actually waiting there when we reach at 650am. I let her sit the school bus to school herself. Actually wanted to go work, but ended up I apply a day off cause my mum keep nagging about how unsafe for her to be alone on the 1st day, making me more and more worried and so last min took a day off. Her recess time was at 10am to 1030am. I went over at 10am. I walk to there since its not far from my home. BUT the stupid back gate was closed so I actually walk a big round to the school front gate.

When I reach Belle was not down yet. So I waited at the staircase. Then I saw her class students coming down and then finally saw her with a older student they so called "buddy". She never saw me at all and I can see she was ver y lost... So I followed behind them to the seat meant for her class student. I heard her buddy asking her what she want to eat, she just shake her head.... Haiz, so I go called out to her and told the buddy that I brim her go buy food. Really alot of parents there lor. The canteen was so pack that its really hard to walk. Then she chose to eat fried bee hoon with egg. After eating I ask the buddy to bring her walk walk. She bring her to toilet and they walk around till I dunno where she is. I just stand there waited untill the recess time is over then go back home.

She finished school at 1pm. Normally, Mon to Fri, school time is till 130pm except Wed. I reached at 1240pm. This time I took bus to there. So tired of walking up and down. I waited at the school bus zone. Saw alot of bus driver and aunties and parents. Then slowly students began to appear from the stairs, some went home with parents, some went to find the school bus they should be sitting. Maybe its the first day of school so its kinda of confusing and messy when the school bus drivers are trying to find the right students for the right buses. Cause seems like alot of students took bus from home but go different places after school, like Belle. Belle morning took school bus from home but after school she took school bus to my mum 's shop at Jurong. So they kinda of forget or get mix up. If I never go, I think they will send her home...

Finally when everyone is on those buses, its already 2pm... I took cab over to mum's there cause the bus was full. Belle arrive around 20 mins later but they drop them at the next block instead of my mum's block. Why? Think the uncle is in the rush and he actuali ask Belle, " Here ok?" Belle sure say ok since she oso dunno how to say turn the other way. Luckily she is quite familiar with my mum's area and she walk over herself. I was not happy with the bus uncle attitude so I told my mum to call them and say them. The bus uncle can still actuali say he got ask Belle ok anot. If she is so clever to answer him, I might as well let her took public buses. He think I pay 70 bucks every month for fun izzit? Then they apologize and today they alight her at my mum's block.

Belle say she loves the school alot and Im glad. This few days she actuali go to bed early herself and packed her school bag herself too. Kekeke...

No comments: