Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

One more day passed again~

Yesterday went over to mum there again. Pass her some Belle's clothes and of cos go there chit chat with her and helping her out.






Tomorrw working again...
This year muz earn hard... Seems like I have not enough money to spend loh... Think nobody will think they got enough monwy to spend, hahaha...

Friday goin dwn there again. Need to hurry up and finalised everything... Hope all will end soon.

Now really more and more things for me to do.
Have to teach Belle to do assessments, iron their uniforms and everyday have to rush here and there to fetch them. Nobody can understood how my life is now. Everyone thinks my life looks easy, but not at all. I have to be a mum and a dad and a breadwinner and a listener. Every and everything I have to depend on myself. Even my family cant help me much. Dont really blame them, only blame myself to be blind and stypid and believe in whatever they say.

Anyway, being nagged by my mum about Belle. Seems like she being talking back to my mum when she told her to do homework and dont run about. My mum was angry, so was "uncle". I know its my fault. Spoilt too much lor. Maybe I feel I owe them too much becos I given them a useless bum as a father and a family that have no love at all. Now I have to discipline them much more stricter... Hmm...

No comments: