Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Change again....

This blog skin really makes me headache... Finally finished all.

Photos time!!!! Cam -Whoring the Kids....









CNY coming and I havnt bought any clothes for myself. Cos I really short of money and dun wan to spend so much on this kind of things. I still need money for getting Garren into tuition classes. Saw alot of nice clothes that time I went to IMM with my mum but never buy...

This is Belle's new year clothes. Esprit pink princess-like dress. Veri sweet hor. The dress got butterfly embroidery on it. Guess wat, cost 10 something only...

This belong to Garren. Calvin Klein jeans and a Claiborne red with color stripes polo-T. I like the jeans alot. Its a wide-straight leg cutting. The color are more to dark which is good cos bois tend to get dirty more easy.

This is my zhuzhu de. Also a Calvin Klein jeans but different cutting and pattern. Both jeans got a adjustable button at the side. I chose a Fila Sport T-shirt for him. Actually I dun like to buy those formal wearing or festival clothes for them. Cos veri waste of money. I like them to wear casual and can wear often...

This shoe I bought for Belle last month at IMM. I told her to wear for her CNY. Cost $20++. Actually din wan to buy so early de. But she keep saying she like it alot and want to have it. I like the embroidery at the side of the heel.

It is bought together with Belle's shoe. For Garren. Acutally just wanted to buy for him to wear for normal outing. Now think about it, might as well let him wear for CNY. LAst year bought for him a Converse shoe, seldom wear cos veri troublesome. Veri wasted.

As for ah zhu, I havnt buy cos his feet is really veri small. Veri hard to find right size for him and I dun wan to buy those mickey mouse or Pooh de anymore. Want to go for normal de.

No comments: