Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Today Went to...









Today we went to have MC for our dinner. Belle suggested it. They had hamburger and I had mc chicken. We even bought twister fries cos only this time of the year will have.

After that brim both bois for a haircut. Keep ka na scold by my mum cos Zhuzhu hair is so long that alot of pple thou he is a ger... Now after haircut, I still find him look like a ger... hahaha... Actually CNY is coming so muz have a haircut to look neater.

Finally got my SE W580i. But I still think SE W850i are the best. Quite disappointed that the earpiece is not like wat I see in the ads. The ads have white cord yet when I bought the phone the cord is black. I ask the sales person why its different from wat I see and she just say they come are like this. Got ans like no ans. What makes me attracted to the phone are the earpiece... Sian.. But I bought it anyway... cos ' its PINK'!!!

My "Pink" collections. This are the three things that never left my side. Wherever I go, they go. LOLZ!!

Belle like me loves pink. She oso got her own collections like her winx school bag, princess wallet, princess pencilbox, etc. Like mother like daughter, hahaha!!

As for the bois, of cos I dun let them carry pink things around them. Luckily, they dont really have preference over colors.

This few days really veri tired. Every morning wake up at six and sleep at almost around midnite. So tired!! No choice, need to let Belle to go school. Sometimes I really feel bless to have a daughter cos I always wanted a sister when I was little. Growing up with bois (my bros) only really makes me feel lonely sometimes. Having Belle now are really like having a sister. Maybe when she is more older, we can even go shopping togetherm watch movies together. I always wanted to do this... Haha...

Gonna sleep now. Still have to wake up early. Ciao!!!

No comments: