Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Belle's CCA

Tomorrow goin down to Belle's school during recess time for the CCA open house. Need to go see wat CCA to choose for Belle.

They got Art club, chess club, reading club, cool science club, service learning club, library, fusion dance, drama club, chinese dance, india dance, malay dance, gamelan, ballet, active kidz club, athletics, badminton, basketball, soccer, table tennis and scouts. Dunno why dun have brownies and red cross lor...

I need to go down cos some of it I dunno wat it is. Like the service learning club, active kids club, gamelan. Must at least find something that suit her and can occupy her spare time.

Remember when I was in primary school. my CCA are librarian and basketball player. Actuali Im not so interested in basketball. I join cos of my school frens. All of them are joinin mah... I dun wan Belle to be like me. I wan her to find something she is really interested in and not just out of curiosity.

I otld my mum Im thinkin of letting her join ballet, she say join that got what use. Ask me let her join something good for study. I told her muz let her join something else in case if she is not good in study at least can let her work toward other interests mah...

See how tomorrow what she will choose...

No comments: