Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My thoughts....

Suddenly I thought of my past and life I have been as... I had a not so simple and plain life when I was a teenager. I was rebellious. Although frens around me are all mostly like that, but Im really glad I get to know them. Because they have being really "true frens" during my rebellious teenage years.

I was always outside the whole nite hanging around town all places that most teenagers would go. We done all sorts of bad things and get into all sorts of troubles but they are always beside me. Without them I might have being sleeping the road side or get carry away by strangers when Im drunk.

Ya, frens, only need 2, 3 really good one. I know alot of pple but true frens... only 2....

No comments: