Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sometimes, I really wonder why am I blogging for so long...
Iz because eversince got married and have kids, less freedom to go out and more time are spent at home, thats why really feel veri bore and started to play blog instead. It was like a way of communicate with other pple out there.

When I started to blog, mostly was to kill boredom. At that time I was working in Motorola and my time is veri free in the afternoon. Thats why started to blog.

Secondly, was to vent out my suffering and fustration of my failed marriage to 'him'. All this years with him, suffered more than being loved. Even my frens are tired of my complaining of 'him'.

Now purely blog for fun.

Hoping one day when my kids grow up, they can see what their mum felt during the time they were still young, but dunno whether possible anot since still got 20 years before they are fully grown adults and able to understand the truth and reality of this so called world.

Actually began to felt I have nothing to blog liao, except about kids...

Of course, the real story of my life are bring held on by me. Time is not ripe yet for me to post out the things I truely wanted to say...

So now for the time being, we'll wait... .... :)

No comments: