Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Seeing Belle graduate from kindergarten makes me reallt feel so proud..
My gal was one step closer to adulthood. :)

The graduation concert was a success. I almost drop tears when I see my gal wearing the graduation gown with that square hat receiving the graduate paper from the MP. This kind of thing really muz experience it ownself to understand the joy of seeing own kids goin into tis stage.

Zhuzhu is goin to N1 next week. Veri fast. The school wanted to let them get used to different classroom earlier bah..

Goin to next year soon.

Got so many things to buy for them.

Need to buy school uniforms for zhuzhu. School bag too as the one he using now is veri bunky cos when he was in infant class need to brim alot of stuffs. Now no need liao.
Goin to register Garren boi for tuition for N2 next year at the same place Belle is having tuition. Need to let him concentrate more to study liao, and let him join wushu or tekwando. I realized he everyday at home nothing to do and keep wanted to buy toys everywhere we went. He always want to play play play.
Belle goin in to Pri 1 next year, really got alot of things to buy. Need to buy school shoes, new bag(her disney princess de cant be use liao) and register for tuition next year. Plus, need to buy uniforms, school school and textbooks and everything. Pri one tuition really not cheap. 70 bucks every mth and muz put a one mth deposit...

Haiz.

Kids, nowadays really needed alot of money.

Making me really no space to breath...
But hoping they have a better future, what else can I do but to keep hanging on... :)

No comments: