Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, October 12, 2007

Last Wednesday brim Garren to Ubi for the audition. Wa, reali veri far le. We took mrt to Paya Lebar. It was peak hrs and the mrt was full of pple. Imagine we stand all the way til there.

Alot of pple with their kids turn up for the audition. I leave home ard 6pm and reach there at 7 goin 8pm.
That studio is called Studio at 3rd Avenue. Reach there already got a few parents waiting. Sibei sian lor. Reali dun like one of the ger staff there. My kids and I havnt eat and stil nid to wait so long so I told that idiot ger we go nearby petrol station buy something to bite. She nv told me if i leave, my quene will be the last person. When I thou its our turn, she actuali ask the person behind me to go in and I ask her how come. She say she dunno when I will be back and she dunno when I reach so have to let those who nv leave the room to go first. She say it will be unfair to those waiting in the room if she let me go first. WTF!! Its already 9pm, I cant possibly let my kids starve just for her fcuking photoshoot mah!! WAT A BITCH!!! Aiya, those parents fik flak angmo veri good, she want to lick their butts la. They thou they high class mah.. can flak angmo... If not becos I came so far, I already go home sleep, rather than wasting time with her... Actuali wanted to sms my agency to tell them I dun like her attitude. But aiya, they oso bo chap de la. The photographer is ok since we only interact for few mins. Just dun like the one that was enteraining everyone in the room.

Garren was veri shy when the photograher ask him to smile and do some posting. At home doesnt see him so paisey. Luckily Belle keep asking him do tis do that and maybe becos sis is around, he doesnt lok so tense. Took a few front, side and sitting position, it was finished. Waiting so long just to took few mins of pics. Boring... Even if Garren nv go chosen I oso nvm. Just wan him to experience something different during his childhood. As for the pics, free then upload. Reali no time at home to load and office cant load.

We took cab home since its already 9pm+ and went to coffeeshop to have dinner before we headed home. After bathing and changing them, make them to sleep, its already 11pm+ and they still got schooling and I still nid to work. Damn shag lor...

As for the result. I din go ask how and when since I so unhappy with that ger, but overheard a parent and her saying they will called at friday or Monday the latest but I dunno if they only called the chosen one or everyone. So if after next week no news then tink no chances liao. Or maybe next week then ask my agency beta.

And last Friday nite went to Karin's birthday at a disco pub, The Icon at around Tanjong Pager. I forgotten the area is wat liao. Wa, the place was a mess!! So many guys bcos there is a thai live band and alots if thai gers are entertaining those guys customers. Aiyo, reali dun like the place. I reach there at 12am+, half an hour later I left. Some more all her frenz are her classmates which I dont reali noe and her guy frenz all I dunno de. The only person I noe, Ah Lian, have already gone home. that disco pub reali cannot make it lor. Imagine Karin and her fren walk past a indian and he actuali touched them. Aiyo... I ask her why keep goin to a place like tat... she say they are changin places soon.. Anyway, wish her a Happy birthday and glad she enjoy herself...

No comments: