Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Today went on a cosmetics spree!!!
But only got some out of all the things I wanted to buy...


Wanted to buy Canmake lipgloss de, but couldnt find the one I want so bought fasio full glossy lips instead. Not bad...

Veri lasting and no taste at all. Bought tis baby peach for a natural looks... but seems like too dull xia.... But reali a gd lipgloss, no matter how I lick my lips, it just stay there.

I think Im crazy cos I actuali bought 2 mascara and 2 base... -_-"
Like wasting money. But wanted to try out this silkygirl lash maximizer and its cheap!! Offer at $9.90 nia...

Dun dare to spent too much cos tomorrow is Zhuzhu's birthday!!! Got celebration for him at mum's place. And Saturday is Belle's graduation concert. She is performing Fashion Show. She is goin to do catwalk!!!And zhuzhu will be cuttin cake with the MP on that day cos they will celebrate birthdays for all the kids every mths. Seem veri funny. I even ask the teacher I need to accompany him go on stage cut cake with other pple anot. Luckily, no need.. LOLZ...

Dunno why recently veri obsessed with spendin money... Maybe cos everyday is the same, makes me veri bored at home bah...

Tomorrow after getting my things done, maybe will go catch a movie. So LONG NV GO LIAO!!!! Everyday work, discipline, angry... reali need a day to relax. Otherwise sooner or later will gone case...

Hm, nearly forgot, need to buy new slippers for them too. Their slippers is veri dirty liao.

No comments: