Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh, tink Garren never get the audition... Its oreadi wednesday liao.. Hm, forget it bah..

I finally rebonded my hair 2 weeks ago.
No time to update in my blog.. :)
Too busy working and looking after them..

Some photos of my latest hair...

Took during Karin's birthday.

Took only one photo with her. Dont mind my red eyes. Im not crying. Just sensitive becos of contact lenses. Dunnno why everytime I went clubbing my eyes wil turn red.. :)

Too dark at there, pic not nice at all. Her fren got took one for us.. But too dark cant see. He tink my phone is digital cam meh, actuali stand quite far from us to took. Tink he bit drunk liao. Tis I took myself de.



Went to eat Mc's breakfast after leaving Karin's party. Cam whoring while waiting for my food!!

Karin say straight still suit me beta. Hm, since only live once, must try out different things. But not those exaggerated type lor... Hahaha.... Ya, pimples keep poppin out recently, makes my moods super duper low lor... Haiz...

No comments: