Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Today went to This Fashion shop and bought myself a short and 2 tops.
Cause this month is Karin's birthday and she told me got an additional 10% discount and she ask me to go try to use her member.
Im acting veri auntie hor, actuali goin for discount stuff. Hahaha... Worse, I cheated for discount. Kekeke...

I went to Bukit Merah to help my mum do some thing after work and I also went to West mall to collect my parcel, a white high heel I bought online.
Now after trying, I find it too high!! Aiyo...
Walk will feel abit pain lor.. Cause its 3 inches I tink... Sian, wonder how to wear to work since Im so uncomfortable wearing it? Dunno should sell online anot..

Reali had a veri tiring day.

After went to so many places, now still busy with housechores.
Today we had roti prata for dinner. The coffeeshop beside my blk have opened a new roti prata shop.
Not Bad.
Kids love to eat roti prata and if we wan to eat still hav to walk a long long way out to buy.

Now no need liao.

Now is 9pm and Im goin to bath them and myself..
then make them sleep...
and then do mask...
and then continue bloggin..

10.36pm:-

Just make them to bed but havnt sleep. Dunno why they dun like to go bed early.. hmm..

Miss goin to the movies.
So long never go...

Karin just smses me. She is having fever and sore throat.
Luckily she no work tomolo but muz get well by Fri cos nid to work.

Gonna end now. Still got alot of things havnt finish and tomolo got work.

No comments: