Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hm, Faiso digi-color hyper stay mascara, not good.
Cant see the glitter at all and veri veri hard to remove. Imagine I have to use at least 3, 4 pieces of cottons with eye makeup remover before I can entirely remove it from my lashes. Althought not ex, but reali nothin special. I keep asking my fren he got see the glitter in my eyes anot. He keep saying no until when we are at open area which got sunlight then he say yes... aiyo...

Yesterday after getting my thing done, went to Jurong point walk walk and watch 'Resident Evil: Extinction'. Reali veri exciting. Makes me scream a few times. Cos the sound effect is good lor. Hahaha...
Went to Toy'r'us buy party hats and balloons for zhuzhu's party and bought a 'Doraemon' cake at Polar. I wear the white heel which I bought online, really kills my feet. Lolz...
Went to Fish & Co for my lunch. Dunno why the restaurant was empty.

Had this Conriander Fish, (forgotten hw to spell) while my fren had Swordfish... kekeke... Really worth to eat cos taste good and not that ex. Especially that swordfish meal. Got 2 veri big piece of fried swordfish and cost only 14.90 buck and yet taste really good.

Cam-whoring while having lunch...

After that went to John Little bought 2 pieces of Pierre Cardin Bra sets. Also went to Sasa for a walk and saw this Preglued reuseable eyelashes adhesive strand. Seems reali veri convenient, Just stick ur fakies on it and then put out and stick to ur eyes.
No messy glue marks or hrs of sticking ur fakies. Dunno good anot, but the salesgirl over there told me its a hot item. Alot of pple are buyin. Dunno what she says is true or not.
When I first go in, she told me tis finish then the second time I walk past, she actuali shouted for me that the stock have come. But left only 2 box... I bought 1 to try out. Cost 3.95 buck for 4 strands and can be reuse until its not sticky.

Tink its a good item for me since Im a noobie for fakies.. LOlz..

Cam-whoring at home. Abit zhi lian and bo liao hor.. Bawahaha...

After everthing is done, went home for a rest before goin over mum's place with kiddos for Zhuzhu's birthday.

No comments: