Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So busy tis few days that I dun even have time to blog peacefully.

Finally got my hair straightened and Im quite satisfied with my hair. Luckily, the hair was not seriously damaged becos of my pervious perm and bleach.. I nv got my hair cut.

So many photos but reali dun have time to update. So obsess with mummysg arcade recently, lOlz...

Karin's birthday is coming. Tis friday.
She wanted to celebrate at a pub she often go. But dunno why, she sms just now that dun nid to go dwn to her party. Sometin is not right. Ask her, she say nuttin... hmm..

Today I was very late for work. I was 45 mins late.
Last nite nv have a good nite sleep. They, took turn wake up cries. Make me have to keep waking up and make them back to sleep. Tink they play too much bah, keep having nitemare... Always late for work, aunties here not hapi, boss oso not hapi. Actuali Im not hapi myself too.

Children day I never work.
I was reali veri blur. I thought school was close. But actuali it not lor. When I realized Im wrong, its already veri late to rush to work. Haiz...
So brim them to Toa Payoh meet Karin and Sandy. They both not working cos their school was closed. Funny, not al childcare centre are closed. Anyway, since so long nn meet up with them liao so I ended up go dwn as its quite far from my place.

Chit chat alot.
Gossips alot.
Spend alot...??

After tat went over her place to help her with her com. Then went home at 7pm. Reach home 8pm. Why? Cos the stupid uncle drive like cycling. Imagine 1 red light stop we actuali stop for it to turn green twice before we actuali passby it. Shit de le...
Reach home actuali cost me 16 buck lor... -_-"

No comments: