Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, October 19, 2007

1.52pm:- Now at work.

Boss just went out, nobody at office. Colleagues, one went out, one went for lunch...
Finally can play with com for awhile. But limited places to surf cos office com is antique, still at wins 98... -_-" Boss dont allowed us to use for own self. Can omly surf secretly...

Today is reali not my day. I think in the morning only.
Try to put on the lashes but just couldnt get it right. Kiddos wont wake up for school. And I was really late for work. In the end, never put the lashes. Makes my mood dropped alot... Worse, took train over station, should drop at CW, but ended up in QT... Wa lau, SIAN....

Luckily never got scolded for being super late. 40mins.
But whole day notting to do like wasting time sitting here and let time flowed away..

Still tinking whether keepin the DMK heels anot. Really too high liao. But I like it alot. Hm, plus I got sweaty hands and feet. Always sweat for no reason. I know, my health is not good. Dun worri, I dun have hong kong leg. => When I sweat, the heel will become slippery and it keep sliding to the front of the heel making my toes veri veri painful lor... Haiz...

This mth is reali a veri busi mth.
School Sport Day on 21st and K2 Graduation Concert on 27th.
Belle is performing "Fashion Show". She told me she is learning 'catwalk' at school for the concert. Cant wait to see, muz be veri funny, she is veri ai swee and vain de. Hahahaha....
26th, Zhuzhu 2nd birthday. How tocelebrate le? At school celebrate seems abit lame.. Muz buy at least 2kg cake(heard frm the teacher) and all I dunno de. Rather brim him to Swensen and celebrate ourself. Buy cake and ice cream... Seems a good idea... hm....
Next mth, Pri 1 orentation at 17th. Really veri veri busy. Heard from a mum that on the day have to buy school uniforms la, shoes or socks la, textbooks la, etc, etc...
Aiyo.
Still have to find school bus and havnt decide should let her go studentcare or mum's there. I oso dunno how. So troublesome. Scare will make a mess... Wahahaha.....

No comments: