Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Soo long nv update my blog liao... Im not missing. Just being buzi buzi buzi... LOLZ.
1st of all, I like to thanks Xiao Xue for the tips to buy the bikes!! I got IT!!!! ^^



Top one is for Garren and the bottom one is for Belle. They reali love it alot!! Always ride it at home. Even my zhuzhu wants to ride. Keep quarrellin wit his bro. But too bad Zhuzhu too small...

Last nite brim them to playground to ride their bikes!!



So I have finally done wat I promise them I would. Seeing them so happy oso makes me feel happy.

Hmm, so wats my next motive lei?

I oso dunno. To tell the truth, its reali veri veri tiring to lok kids and work at the same time. I dunno I can hold on until when...

If the kids behave themselves I stil ok wit my life. But they always fight and quarrel, making me goin crazy sooner or later.

Anyway, I just hope life can get better and more peaceful...

Thats all I ask for...