Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Tomolo is Garren Birthday. I have prepare goodies bags for him to give his classmates in school. I bought mushmallows, chocolate sticks, jelly, vitasoy chocolate milk, and pencils for each goodies bag.
As for celebration, I have order a Pokemon cake for him. He like Pokemon alot leh. Will have a small celebration at home.

I reali wish him to be happy cause I never reali celebrate for him. Remember his 1st birthday oso anyhow celebrate de. Cause on money mah.

Yester went to find bikes for them. The promotion at Carrefour have ended and the bikes have return to original price at 88 buck each. Veri expensive loh. Especially I have to buy so many. And searching for places that have promotion lei. Anyone noe where got mah?

Tomolo will update the birthday pics of Garren here!!!

No comments: