Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sumtimes I tink, wat is the meaning of keep a relationship when one party does not even care at all. If itz for the children sake, then wat does it mean when one party never care for them or even concern abt them?

Hmm, if he or she only concern them when they like it and ignore them when they have no mood, iz this a kind of good mother or father??

Anyway, tis kind of things, different pple got different thinkin... Let you urself to judge it.

Heard from someone that "he" had wrote letters to Amy, his ex last yr. Well, Im kinda numb to it, since this kind of things have being happening eversince the day I married him. I dun care who he wrote to or wat other things he did, I jus noe I wan to be happy... I hate the life I used to have in the past, everyday have to worry and be sad...

Let u all judge whether he will change or not. As for me, I noe wat I wan now.

I WANT TO BE HAPPY...

Today when I pack out their school bags, I saw the mother's day gift from my youngest son, my zhuzhu, hehehe.. Althou itz not done by him, but still feel veri warm..



So cute hor.. hehehe...

Dunno when they grow up they will be reali so filial anot. Ah Belle always say she love me. I told her if she reali love me, she wont keep makin me angry. Hahaha...

No comments: