Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, May 21, 2007

Sian la!!!! No money!!! SOOO long never shopping liao xia... And worse, I still havent quit smokin yetz leh... I havent go buy the Nicorette yet.
No time too and recently broke soon and havent take pay yetz...

Heard that boss goin to drag pay day again... Aiyo... NEVER on time de... Me earn so little there nia. She keep delaying my pay, hw my kids and I survive xia!!!!

Maybe I will change a job if I can. Cause tink that company cant survive too long. Owe outside alot of money and rent too. Althou pay always gets delay, I reali reali enjoy working there...
Pple there are still ok.

"Qian qian qian qian bu gou yong!!!"

LOLZ!

Anyway, I reali reali will go buy that nicorette once I got my pay.

MUZ QUIT SMOKING!!! But mayb not end of this mth liao. Hahahaha!!!!

Today mit up with Karin after I went to my mil's stall. We went to Mcdonald and ChitChat lotz. Wit her, I always feel veri comfortable and can chat anything with her.

We oso went to find a Indian beauty parlour and do a facial hair threading...

Do whole face oli 15 buck. But damn painful xia...
Karin more worse, thread til her face got a small cut. SO we decided next time we go other parlour and try out which is better cause there got quite alot of it...

This mith never go facial cause runnin low in cash. So maybe next mth bah. How I wish I got a good complexion so I dun nid to scare poppin pimples or acnes lor...

Ookz, now is 1130pm. Im reali veri tired after a whole day of under the damn hot sun. Makes me sweat all the way til I reach home. I almost thought Im goin to die of heat stroke xia.

Weather nowadays reali can killz.

No comments: