Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

OK OK !!! I have finally bought the Nicorette Gums!!

They got 2mg and 4 mg de. The Guardian pple recommend me to buy 4mg so I buy lor.

Costs me $29.95 and inside got 30 pieces.

The pple in Guardian even ask for my address and ph no saying they will call me to see whether I can make it to stop smoking anot.

Funny hor...

I try eating half piece each time cause its reali veri strong and makes me feel disgusting.



Actuali they oso got mints flavour de but I din buy lor and there are even patches type and inhaler types.
But I tink I not so addicted until muz used that kind bah.
I told myself muz quit b4 end of May. 2 more days and May will end... tink I wont be able to quit b4 May, so maybe by end of June lor :P
Hope will success in quitting!!! ^_^

No comments: