Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Mother's Day card they done at School. Its reali feel happiness whenever I received all this things and they noes wat was goin on...

Reali appreciated it alot when they do all tis small things for me on Mother's Day.
Also feel veri bad that the cards n stuffs ah Belle did when she was in her previous school are gone cause when I move out I nv brim all her school stuffs along. Too many things to carry liao.

Tink now everythin have being throw away bah...



Garren's Handiwork for Mother's DAY



This is done by my Ah boi, Garren...

This is the first Mother's day card I received from him cause he is only N1 this yr. Of course most of the things is not written by him but hor, its still feel warm u noe!! ^^

I got 2 from him. Tink 1 is make in english class while de other in chinese class. The 1st pic is a card with his photo tied to it. Cute rite!!


The other 2 pics is the front of the card and the inside of the card. Although din write anythin inside and he jus scribble, its still an effort he done!! ^^



Belle's Handiwork for Mother's DAY


OK, this is done by my ah ger, Belle!! Of course all this she written by herself, although the words abit messy and untidy, hehehe...

See that girl in the 1st pic? Tink that's me bah... Hahaha... That's the front of the card and the 2nd pic is the inside of the card... Dunno y got clothes hangin there de. Hahaha... Cute rite!! ^^

Dunno y Garren do 2 Mother's Day Card while Belle only 1.. So funny sia...

Anyway, Hope that the Mums all around the world will have a great mother day!!!

3 CHEERS FOR MUMMIES!!!^^

No comments: