Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

So angry with those pple livin upstair!! So unconsideration!! Their hse no washin machine that can dry 1 izzit!!!

Clothes still wet and yet hang outside, drippin all over my clothes!!!

Its not the first time I encounter this liao. There is once which is at nite, dunno which f**ker hang out clothes that wash with bleach, drippin all over my kids clothes, makin their clothes with spots of fadin colour.
I was so angry I started screamin at cursin at dunno who... They tink wat? Whole block they buy 1 izzit. Like tat move to bungalow la. Even if they put their underwear outside oso nobody will care...

SI BEI BUAY TAHAN!!!

Feel like knockin each door and see who is that f**ker.

I goin to call my town council and complain about it. Its not the first time. I live on the ground floor, there got 20 over + floors above me and if everyday each take turn to hang wet clothes then I die la...

So angry!!! @%#^$*&%&$)$_#*#!!!!!!

No comments: