Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, March 31, 2007

God, problems will still be back no matter hw far you hide... So Sickenin!!!


Today is Fri lo, yeah!!!

Tomolo afternoon goin back to my mil's place after Belle finish her tuition. Wun be goin out today or tomolo. Maybe next week cause Fri is holiday!!

Not all frens are reali supportive I realized. I always thou they are my true frens which can pour out my sorrow, but its seems like frens find me abit nuisance or shld I say bore...

Anyway, I tried to keep eveythin to myself in the future. Dun wan to find frens to ask for opinions or watever...
I tink I rely too much on frens.

Little bro birthday cumin. 21st birthday. Wonder shld buy ting for him? Now I so jia 6 liao. Dunno can buy wat for him...

Big bro cumin bk from China on next mth mid. So long nv see him liao. Kinda miz him... Always joke and make fun of each other when he around...
Now nobody li siao me kinda feel no live...

Life goin to be more tough because of that matter now.
Hope everythin can be solve in a peaceful way....

No comments: