Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tat day bought a imitation SPD power ranger for Garren, the part keep droppin of and he keep askin me to put back. Put back soo many times until I was quite irritated that I told him dun show me the toy.
Cheap stuff reali not good.

Belle just came back from tuition. Will be goin over to my IL's hse soon after I wash al the clothes and prepare them. Wil be stayin over for a nite bah. Kinda bore witout net to surf there.

Dunno why Garren still wun learn toiletry. Always dun say anythin when he soiled himself...
Still wearing diapers althou he is goin 3 yrs old soon. I oso lazy to train him cause during trainin he will often dirty the floor...

Is it bois learn more slow than gers? Or just my Garren?

No comments: