Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Jus now brim them to Jurong East St 24 Mcdonald Before goin my mum's shop.
Cause that Mc got playground in it and Belle keep sayin she wan to go playground. Might as well brim them there cause got air con mah... and today weather soo hot and warm.


Taken in cab while on the way to my mum there.




Belle and Garren eating Mc. behind them is the playground. Dun see here ulu ulu... Got alot of parents brimin their kids here to play...


Them eatin the 50 cents ice-cream from MC when walkin over my mum's shop. Eat until whole mouth. Plus they eat so slow and the sun so hot, ice-cream melt even faster..

Anyway, my mum nv cook dinner cause she not free, but stil got cook abit of fried bee hoon, me and Belle gobble everythin. Cause wat my mum cook is veri nice. I even ask my mum the way to cook like her... Wanted to try cook my kids tomolo..

I stay there till 10 pm. Love to go there cause can chit chat with her and she can help me lok after... She told me she have ask an agent to help her find flat cause she will be takin a flat wit my bro. I told her good loh, like tat sumtime we can go over to stay overnite cause now her shop veri small, cannot slp so many pple...

No comments: