Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, March 26, 2007

God, have to wait till Wed then got my pay.. Already 4 days late liao. Goin to die of no money!!!!!! LOL!!

Anyway, Michelle just called me and say my mil have plan a dinner at comin Sunday. Ask me to go back. I told her it should be ok since Belle art class had ended. So long never go back visit my mil cause Belle got tuition on Sat and art class at Sun, the rest of the day need to work and they need to attend classes. Dunno why suddenly have a dinner gathering?

Anyway, I promise Kelly that tis Sat nite we will be goin out. And Karin too. SOO long never meet up with them WITHOUT the kids liao. Kinda miss the days...

I used to be not at home almost everyday, now, at home everyday!!!

SOO long never meet Lijuin and the rest of them liao. Dunno how they are...

SOOO miss THEM ALL!!!!

Miss the time we always Cheong Cheong Cheong!!! LOL!!
Sound like doin army, hahaha....

Anyway, all become mamas liao. Different like last time. All have grown up...

In the past, we used to buy clothes, makeup for ourselves, go cheong discos, pubs , hanging around and gossip abt boys.
Now we buy clothes, toys for the kids, go cheong playground, children department, hanging around school and gossip about kids. LOL!!!

SO funny hor!!

Got to go sleep liao. Tomolo still got to work, sian. TUESDAY BLUES!!

No comments: