Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Today I tried to fried Bee hoon... I prepared alot of ingredients.

Got carrot, beanspouts, mushroom and fried onion. Its a vegetarian bee hoon cause my mum is a vegetarian. That's why she teaches me to cook vegetarian stuff.

My kids is veri kaypo, when I was pluckin beanspout, everyone was like oso wan to join in to pluck.

After this, I brim to Shop and Save to buy de rest of the ingredients and milk powder and diapers for my bois. I bought milk teas for ourselves when we walk past the Bubble Tea shop cause my kids and I like bubble tea alot.

I bought Red milk tea with pearl for them and myself coffee milk tea with pearl. Anyway, it cost oli 1 buck each cup nia.

Cause my kids milk powder and diapers are all bought at Chinese Medical Hall shop as its more cheaper mah. But Dunno wats wrong with the Frisco Gold, all seems t out of stock for a long time. Because like tis, I was force to buy step 4 as step 3 cant be found anywhere. All the shop at my here that sell milk powder doesnt have anymore step 3 stock...

Tink it should be ok since its the same brand, better than changin any brand milk which I dun reali like to do.

Oso bought dryper for my 2 bois. They wear de same size, L. This is for them to use durin the days and at school. At nite, they use Mamypoko cause i veri scare of leakin and soiled my bedsheet, makin me have to do double work since I nid to slpin at nite cause have to work.

To tell the truth, I not veri satisfied with my fried Bee hoon. Seems abit wet. But still taste ok and edible. I told my mum how cum the bee hoon become small small instead of long long one. She say it like tat de.

I was veri angry about wat turns out of my first time cookin of the bee hoon. Cause I felt I wasted my time to cook until sooo not nice lor. But luckily stil can eat. LOL!!!

I have eaten a bowl liao lor. Now waitin for my bro and Belle to try before I know its reali edible anot, hahaha...

Now Belle at drawing class and wont be back until 6pm. Zhuzhu slpin and Garren is tryin out my cookin now... Seems like he can eat anythin de, Hahahaha......

No comments: