Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today I make agar- agar for them!!!! 'myspace

Told them last week that Im goin to make agar agar for them to eat but I keep draggin and draggin, now they forget about the agar agar thing liao.

So today, once I came back from work, I set straight to make agar agar...

I choses a red color agar agar to make... I even went to buy moulds specially to make them agar agar...


The left side mould is jus a normal ice cube maker but the right one I love it SOO much!! Cause got stars, moon and hearts shape. Cute rite? 'myspace
Dunno taste ok anot...
I din put too much sugar in it. Seem too much. The instruction say put 250grams of sugar, I added 100 over + only...
Im scare too sweet not good for them.
Yesterday went to hp shop to see the W850i. 'myspaceReali like it alot lor. Muz buy it next month!!!
Last nite do blog layout till late nite 2am ++!!! SO tired now. Recently keep sleep late, dark eyes circles reali more and more worse.. Aiyo, why muz pple have dark eye circles leh? Make pple SO ugly..'myspace
Actuali planned to go St James tis Sat, BUT we tink too wastin of money and decided to go sing K instead. Dunno should go on Sat or Fri... But I wanted to brim my kids fo out instead.. Feel like brimin them to go see MR Bean movie.
My Belle and Garren like Mr Bean alot... and nv brim them go movie before cause BB stil small veri troublsum...
Hmm...

No comments: