Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

What am I?

I want to dye hair!!

I look like an ugly old hag.
I hate my look now!!!

I got a very dark eye circles due to my long term overnight watching dramas and movies and waking up early as 7am everyday...
My skin was like shit.
Even at home eveyday I still can tan myself... which I don't know why.
I wanted to do braces for my teeth, but I scare of the pain.
My face are haggard and I can't go for regular facial because of my kids' expenses.
I find getting older are scary, especially when I have no achievement in my life.

I just felt my life are flowing away and I still haven't really done anything I feel happy or satisfied.

I just hate myself sometimes.

But I won't do anything silly to kill myself and give up anything anyone.
I just need to shout out my fustration, pour out my sorrow, and then I will be fine the next day...

:)

Today saw a email sent by Belle's form teacher.
Nowaday teacher are nice, actually will sent email and ask whether they have finish their holiday homework and how are they during this holiday period.
Belle was lazy.
She haven't learn her 20 exam spelling which I nearly forgotten and her holiday still got some are not done.
It's hard to ask her do home work and home so I told her to go studentcare better. At least she always got her homework done there.

Later going over my mum's there so I told her she need to bring the spelling list and learn at there.
They are all outside playing now.
Really stressed out worry about them.
The older they are, the harder to teach. Can't imagine when all of them are in primary school...

Still got four chihuahuas to handle.
Patchy and Pearlie, still puppies are naughty and always pee and poo everywhere. Lock them in the playpen, they will keep crying to come out.

Not easy to being a mum and a master.

No comments: