Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Celebration~

26th October.
Zhuzhu's 4th birthday.

We didn't d a celebration and so to make up to him, yesterday brought him for a walk at West Mall after going to Polyclinic for his assessment checkup.


In Polyclinic @ Bukit Batok, waiting for our turn.
Bought a mango juice for him as we both are really very boring waiting.

Doctor and nurse say he is small in size and his weight are abit low.
Of cos...
Zhuzhu are a fussy eater.
He don't eat vege, mushroom, anything he don't like, he will eat very very slow.
Until I have no choice but to force and feed him myself.
Have to go back another 6 mths later for eye checkup again.
Cos he's still not very good in recognise numbers.
Haiz...
Doctor say his physical check are good.

I was thinking," Of cos! He keeps running and jumping and fighting everyday. Sure good since he got train everyday." LOLZ.

After doctor consultation, I went to the pharmacy and bought 2 bottles of panadol syrup and 2 bottles of cough syrup for the kids.
Just in case.
It's good to keep as sometimes they fall sick suddenly still have medicine for them to consume.


After that brought him to eat KFC chicky meal.

Maybe you think it's just a fast food, nothing special.
But my kids doesn't gets to eat fast food often cause I'm quite strict to their intake of fast food.

Zhuzhu likes KFC alot.
He eats alot, a chicky meal and a cheesy fries.
Eat until the whole face and mouth was full of cheese and fried chicken smell...




After that, he keeps telling me he want to go to game room at the top floor.

Ever since brought them to there a few times, they remember it so clearly that every time we go West Mall, they will point to the top floor...
I let him play a few games.
Not much for him to play because of his small size.

When it's about 3pm, I told him we must go home.

I was very tired and sleepy.
Imagine I fall asleep in the bus home.
Zhuzhu was tired too but he keep insist he want to play toys.
So I told him we watch Scooby Doo 3 in internet and he fall asleep not long after I switch on.

What a day!!

Promised next year will do a celebration!

No comments: