Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Do I got the job, or not?

So I went for the interview. Reached exactly at 10am. I waited until 10.30am before I met that guy who interview me. They actually was waiting for me to finish my application form and I was waiting for them. Who will took 30 mins to finish a application form?
Anyway, it's seem to be a not bad job.
They acutally told me that I will be handling some phone calls and they expect me not to speak singlish... I'm paranoid. Cos I'm a singlish woman. Hahaha...!!
I will try all my best to speak proper english... ""
But still need to wait for call. People always says if they ask you to wait for call, that means you are out. But not all are like that, al least for the last 2 time I went for interview I also waited for calls and I got the job.
I'm stupid to let go of the Batok job for the commonwealth.
Well, it's my bad.
Hope this time I can smoothly got a NICE job.





No comments: