Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend~

Now already 2am and I just finished packing kiddos' school bag.

Too lazy to change doggie' newspaper. Yesterday just change and today, full of poos again...
Exams ending at 30th Oct and she still haven't finishing learning her 20 spelling words for exam.
This few days keep drinking cough syrup.
I was down with serious cough and I can't sleep early at night. Too obsessed watching movies and dramas thru internet.
I was a TV fanatic, I guess.

Tomorrow Bro's going back to China and today brought Garren to have his hair cut. He promised him yesterday. Garren was complaining about his semi-long hairstyle. He say his female classmate actually say he is not good-looking in that hair.
He came home from school one day and complain to me that he was very angry with his female friend cause they don't want to marry him as they think his hairstyle are ugly...
Keep nagging me to cut his hair short.
So today I asked my bro to bring the Taiwan idol magazine with him and show that hairstyler the picture of Wu Chun from 飞轮海 Fahrenheit.
I told him don't need to be the same but at least must be around that type.
Tomorrow will upload the picture and Garren's new hairstyle.

So what I have done today?
Teach kiddos' homework and miss out Garren cos I thought he had already done as Friday he got take it out.
Teach Belle her spelling. Whole day only managed to learn 10. Wednesday will be her eng paper 2. *sweat*
I think will also bring Zhuzhu for a haicut. Weather are very hot recently and having a shorter hair might be better. My mum also keep nagging me about their hairstyles.
But I really like them having long hair since when they went to Primary school, they won't have to chance to have anymore.

Tommorrow will be a busy day.
Planning to buy new slippers for them as their one now are slippery.
And I saw heels I like...
Need to buy dog food and groceries.
Oh gosh, I am really tired!!

Now going to drink cough syrup and sleep.
But scared I can't wake up at 6.15am tomorrow cos it makes me very very sleepy although I only drink 10ml...

No comments: