Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

So what I have bring doing?

Well, last friday brought Princess and pups to vet. Pups was taking their first injection and Princess went to checkup cause she keeps having diarrhoea.

Belle's is going to have exams soon. Sian... Everytime exams reach I will feel very tired and stress cause keep worrying for her and yet she always play and doesn't revise homework much.

Tomorrow I'm going for my interview.
Finally found a job that suit my time and area. But still dunno will get the job or not, since I'm just going for a interview.
It's at Tradehub 21. Quite convenience since I just need to take one straight bus only.
Really hope I can get the job. Although I know I will be very tired to be in between kids and job, but I had learned my lesson. JOb is really important to me, a single mother. My life is up to me to decide. Can't rely on anyone else....

No comments: