Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oops~

I never got the call from the company I interview at last monday.
Maybe I shouldn't told them I'm a smoker.
Anyway, have to search again.
I hope to find a job by end of this month.

Today I told Belle that she looks ugly in that tight-fit top of her cos she got a tiny bitsy tummy poking out. Hahaha... I told her to change to another top which is a pic of barbie. Well, it is a top from Barbie.
Looks nice, at least better since it's a bit loose top.
I told her why does she always wear that tight-fit top, looks like auntie with a tummmy poking out and it was really very visible since she still 'flat' on top.
I told her to trust me since I'm the one who konw to dress up, Hahahaha!!!

She is a big gurl now.
Alot of things she will be very curious. She always watch dramas with me and she can told me which guy she think is nice looking.
I'm prepared for her puberty to come anytime since I came mine while I was only 10 years old.

It is really not easy and very tough to be a mother of so many kids.
The more they grow, the more troubles and worries will occur.
It's a never-end things that keep coming into my life.

It's really amazing how kids grown.
I always told Belle that her arms are going to be as big as mine if she keeps on eating like now.
She is not fat or plump.
Just having fats at some places around her body? hehehe...

I told her when I was young I always took my mum's clothes to wear cos we were poor that time and we don't always gets to buy new clothes.
So basically, my clothes at that time was childish, that's why I took my mum's?
I always wanted a sister since I grow up in a all-boys environment and I can understand Belle when she ask why she don't have sister.
Well, I am sister and mummy of her... :)
I hope she will grow up and see me as both.
That way we can be friend and mother-daughter at the same time.

No comments: