Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Funny~

Yesterday at home, Zhuzhu (actually I always call him Babe) did a funny thing that makes me keep laughing when I think of it.

It started like this.

I was helping Belle to bath then Garren, who had already bathed say he want to pass motion.
So I let him do that while bathing Belle.
Then after I finished, Garren also finished doing his business so I washed for him. (we wash with water instead of using toilet paper de)

Garren didn't immediately wear back his pyjamas pants.
He keep walking around , talking and holding his pants.
At that time we were all in the room talking and making beds.
When he was about to wear back, Zhuzhu went to slap Garren's butt for fun.

I ignored it.

A second later I noticed Zhuzhu was smelling something from his fingertips.
I thought he picked up something from the floor and smelled so I asked him.

Me : "Babe, what are you holding? Show me."


He looked at me seriously and show me. I noticed there was nothing on his hand and when I was about to asked him again, he said...

Zhu : "德恩屁股很臭!!" (Garren's butt are smelly)


I looked at him and I laughed.
Imagine Garren just finished his business...

OMG, who will go smell the hand after he smacked people butts???
Think only Zhuzhu will!! He look so seriously that I can't help laughing...

Garren laughed, everyone laughed.
Silly Zhuzhu.

Garren are also silly.
After that incident he still haven't wear his pant.
He walked around the room and settle down on one place to wear.
I noticed he was sitting on his own pillow in naked butt...
I can't help to but to make fun of him...

Me : " De en, you just pass motion you still sit on your pillow arh..."

Garren (embarass) : " Hahaha!! (imediately stood up) I sit on jiejie's pillow then." (and he moved to Belle's pillow and sat down)


It was fun to make fun of them sometimes...

Even just now when going for groceries shopping with Belle.
We passed by a shop and saw those baby dolls.
Then I told her.

Me : "This type of dolls very scary. Like those shown in movies, they will walk around at night and even kill you."

Belle : "No la! Bluffed one de. Those movies are bluffed de."

Me : "You don't believe, at night you put on to sleep beside you and next day you wake up she will be at the other side."

Belle : "... ..."

(Actually I wanted to tell her it's because when sleeping she will push it as she turned about)
(But I didn't)

Me : "Or when you wake up she is in the kitchen or sitting on you looking at you."

Belle : "Stop it, Ma! Later at night I don't dare to go toilet."

Me: "Scare what! Bluffed de la."

Belle : "Later the Barbie dolls in the storeroom come out and kill us."

Me : "Aiya, won't la. They can't open the door."

Belle : "Mummy... !!!"

Me : "Bluffed you de la. If they will kill, they would do it long time ago."


Of cos she know it's not real. We were just fooling around.
Hahaha!

No comments: