Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Movies and Dramas~

These movies I had watched are great!
Funny and sad romance movies.

Photobucket Photobucket

Nice movies!! Should catch them if you are a english comedy movies fan!

Dramas I watching now!

Photobucket Photobucket

First one is a korea comedy love drama.
Storyline is about how a twin sister who is still in practice to be a nun, actually helped her twin brother whose nose is injured during a facial surgery to appear as her brother and be the latest member of a boy band.
The actors and actresses are, 张根锡, 朴信惠, 李弘基, 郑龙和, 金成铃, 郑灿.
Actually I don't know any of them. But I find this show interesting.
Title of this drama, "原来是美男啊".

Second one I think most people should have seen the introduction in Ch U.
"桃花小妹".
Actors and actresses, 汪东城, 王心凌, 辰亦儒, 黄靖伦, 朱孝天, 高以翔, 丁春诚, 蓝钧天.
Storyline about a baby sister and four perfect brothers who are very protective to their sister and threaten anyone who gets near her.
I only seen esp 1.

Ya, ya.. This is what I'm watching at home recently.
Of cos still got some more but just recommend what I think is really very nice.

Embed a part of those shows for your preview.

If want to watch the whole esp 1. Can go youtube.com.


"桃花小妹"


This also part of esp 3.
I'm not sure whether youtube.com got all the esps' or not.
Cos I didn't watch from youtube.

"原来是美男啊"

No comments: