Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A little shopping~

Today brought Belle to West Mall.
We need to return the overdue library books we borrowed few weeks ago. I was fine $4.80 and worse, I forgotten to bring 2 other books. Haiz...
Then Belle borrowed another 6 books, 3 english and 3 chinese storybooks. I borrowed a book about dog care.
Then I went to PLC and bought snacks and collars for my chis.






They loves the new snacks.
Finished very fast after I gave them.
The collars are actually cat's collar. They are too small size, hard to buy collar suitable for them.

Actually wanted to go SPCA today, but the library books are overdue too long so I decided to return the books first.
Maybe will go tomorrow if nothing goes wrong.

No comments: