Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Everyone sick~




Today Belle went to see doctor.
She is sick.
Fever and cough and headaches and stomaches.
She had a sensitive stomach.
Always pain when she started to not feel well.
Brought her to see doctor.
Now she finally fall asleep.
She always say she can't sleep in the afternoon.
But once eat the medicine sure feel sleepy de.

I'm learning to ride bicycle again.
I know how to ride. Just feel scared when there are alot of people.
Yesterday they went for a ride again.
Imagine Belle not feeling well still want to ride bicycle.




This is taken when I went for the Meet-Parent-Session.
Both are made by Belle de.
Wanted to take more but I was too sick that day...

Now also not feeling well.
Keep stomaches...

No comments: