Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm a Idiot...

Please tell me I'm a idiot.

Yesterday morning at ard 11am, Belle and I, with my friend took cab to SPCA and guess what?
They are closed on Thursday!!!

I'm really are stupid!
I have been to their website for so many times and even checked their opening hrs, the bus journey, I got saw the 'thurs - closed' written on it, but I totally forgotten about it...

We are really very damn disappointed...
Imagine, ALL the way from west to east and ended up we cant go in!!

So what to do?

I told Belle we will go again next Monday.
But this time, I will make sure I will be able to go inside!! And of cos we are going down by MRT. I can't stand sitting in cab for so long. Belle and I can get car sick easily...

My friend suggest we go to Lim Chu Kang.
So we home and took bicycle there.
So we went to Farmart. There are nothing much there. 2 pets shops had closed down.




All we see are nothing interesting.
So we went to Fish city instead.







Just saw a few interesting thing..
We also went to see the guppies. So pretty all of them. But very ex cos all are "purebreed" de.

The weather was so hot I felt I'm melting under the sun when on the way there in bicycle.
Although was disappointed that I couldn't go in SPCA, but we had a fun day also...

No comments: