Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

visit to vet

Finally back from vet clinic. Today got alot of dogs at there. We was late for appointment. I thought it's at 10.30am but reached there register, they say it's 10am..
I was very excited. We waited for around half and hr more to our turn.
Vet say her tummy are still small. Asked me is it sure already 45 days?
Actually I'm not sure. Then she say must started counting from the last time they mated which is the last week of May.
I miscalculated. I started counting from the 4th week of May instead of last week of May...
Vet say its might can't seen anything yet but we can still go for a x-ray to see. Princess was taken inside the clinic.
She was struggling. She always struggle, kinda scared of strangers... although not the first time to go to the same vet...
We was asked to wait for her at the counter.
We wait around 10 mins and they took princess out. Poor girl was scared to hell. Keep climbing on me...
We was asked to wait for 15 mins for the x -ray result.

5 mins passed...
...
...
10 mins...
...
...
20 mins...

Ended up we waited around half an hr.
The vet showed us the x-ray and say the puppies are too small too see. Means that it might be that she is still not preggy 45 days yet.
She also said Princess are highly suspect that she is preggy got they can feel two lumps in her tummy which couldn't be shit or kidneys.
It's being confirmed by two vet after they checked her. I have to wait another 2 to 3 weeks to see how many fetus she have...

...

So we made another appointment at 17th July... again...




Sitting outside the clinic cause inside got alot of dogs...
Kinda smelly...



Princess was sleepy all the way , except when we passed her to the vet..


Borrowed this from library, hoping to made some home made cookies for her...

Belle wanted to go with me but too bad her school holiday are over.

No comments: