Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009



Am I really that bore?
Always change my blogskin...
Am I that bore? Or just enjoy to change blogskin?
I have done Karin de.
I think I'm really bore.


Promise Belle will bring her to visit SPCA one of these school holiday.
I was curious also cause I have never being to there.
But these 2 days she was down with fever.
This yr I never bought anything for her exams.
She didn't improve much at all.
If she improve to at least band 2 for ALL subjects, I will buy anything she wanted.

Now down with fever and me, always stomaches.
Don't know what wrong with me.
Feel like going out and yet too tired to go out.
Or should I say lazy?

Life's really a bore.
So bore.

Yesterday Garren hurted his lips.
Garren hit on Jayden head with his lips.
Cause the lips to crack and bleed.
Cried like hell. But stop bleeding after a moment.
Garren like to cry out loud even if it's just a small things.

Last night drink cough medicine before going to bed but ended up couldn't sleep at all.
I think I'm not suitable to eat cough medicine.
Always made me feel terrible and uneasy.

Princess had come her first menses.
Mocha are really a "ti go pek". So young already know to "hump".
I cane him. Cause can't let him used to it.
In front of me he don't dare.
He is very afraid of me.
Think grow up liao, always anyhow pee.
I scolded him and he will go back his cage, don't dare to come out.

No comments: