Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, June 29, 2009

1st day of Sch...








Yesterday found 5 adults rabbits and 4 newborn rabbits with cages being abandoned just next to my block. Poor thing was scared to hell, keep on hiding and never took care of the babies. Lucky someone else had already called SPCA but I dunno they got come or not cos when I found the chinchillas and called them to come and take, they say come at 8pm but never came... *doink*.
Dunno why people can hust treat them like rubbish and throw them next to a rubbish dump!!

I almost forgot today was the opening of school. I keep thinking its on july 1st. Was planning to go SPCA today cos I thought school open 1st. Hmm, promised to bring her go..

Tomorrow are the big day!
But still suspect got or not cos the tummy are not getting bigger. Dunno is it a false alarm...

No comments: