Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Edison Chen News... Again?


Today on the Newspaper, all about Edison Chen, again. Sex photos of them are so long ago why till now still on the news? I was like kinda of bore of it.

Remember when it first started, I was curious of those photos myself too. So my friend's friend found a link in the internet where about 100+ of 4 or 5 girls' photos are shown. I went to have a look of cos.Most of the photos I saw belong to Cecilia and Gilian.

People keep blaming Edison of those photos leaking and accusing him of being so pervent to take such photos. But hey, who doesn't play around when they are young? I myself also will play with my camera phone and took weird pics. But I always delete after that. I never think it's all his fault. I kinda of think he is the real victim of this matter. Those photos won't even appeared 'if' those girls rejected in taking those photos. Beside, they 'seem' having fun in those photos.

So get over it.
It's a way past outdated stuffs.

Anyway, I still think the technician who spread out the photos should not just sentenced 8 1/2 mths in jail. He deserve more than that.
Edison should had learn a lesson in this matter and grow mature more. Although it's not all his fault, I'm sure he had suffered alot in this scandal.

Edison Chen breaks silence on sex scandal - 03 June 2009

Cecilia Cheung accepts Edison Chen's apology in sex scandal- 03 June 2009
_____________________________________



Yesterday Rebecca told me of the promotion in Jean Yip. $118 for rebonding all hair length. I ask her got free haircut? She said no. Need to add on another $30. Hmm, like that going to normal salon are much cheaper.

I ask 2 salon outside my house.
One offer $120 using America product, $140 Korea product and $180 Japan product. She claim the Japan are more expensive cos it's Shishedo. (Think spelling is like that Pardon me if I spelled wrongly.) Then I askes another one which is just opened recently. Promotion, $88 with free haircut and $118 with free haircut and treatment. I asked him which product they using. He said Korea.

Well, it's more cheaper and I don't need to go all the way down to West Mall Jean Yip to do.

But I haven't really decide whether to do or not. I just wanted to cut my fringe short. I'm so not used to long fringe anymore. I seems to look ugly with it. Hahaha...

I planned to go SPCA today.
But I slept till 12pm + then woke up. Too late. I went to bed very late this 2 days. Around 1am +. So I couldn't wake up today.

So...
when then can I get my hair done?
When then I can go to SPCA?

No comments: