Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Diaries~



Last night while looking thru my stuffs for some mangas, I saw my diary which I keep recording of my "little" secrets since 1993, which I was only 11 years old and till 2000.
I got the urge and so I flipped thru.
I was really very funny when I was young. Not to mention naive.
Imagine, 11 yrs old and already know to like some guy. Some many gammar mistakes... just like a little school girl handwriting.
Then I flipped further on and it brought back some memories which I had long forgotten.
Those puppy loves, friendships, schooling times...
Which I'm glad I had a habit to write diary.
I told myself when the time I have die, I wanted all my diaries to be bury with me.
Since I'm dead, might as well bring those memories with me...

I was hoping Belle have this same habits as me.
It's good for her. Can improve her english and let her have some sweet and bitter memories to remember when she grow old.


I still keep diary now.
But as often as I used to before I got my kiddos.
Now I'm trying to get this habits back on line. So that I can read thru when I was 40 or 50. Hahaha...

I know I'm blogging now but keeping diaries are so much different from blogging.
You will forget the website you blog, the website might closed down but books will never disappear unless you throw away or misplace it...
________________________________________________

Just now Karin sms me and told me one of our friend's son had admitted hospital.
Still not sure what's wrong, but very terrible cause her son are only few mths old.
She must feel very worried and sad.
I tried before.
Jayden was admitted in hospital when he was only few mths old because of fever.
He got urinal infection.
Aiyo, break my heart when all those tubes and needle are all over him...
His useless-like-shit father never even came once to see him.
He was busy living with his "gf" at Signature Park, a condo he rented to live with her.
I remember after my two elders went to bed, I will walk to KKH to stay with him till morning, then walk back home.
Lucky it's nothing serious...
Now he is a healthy but very small size baby. Hahaha, always my littel baby...
The one who was actually never meant to have but still came to this world.

No comments: