Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

She got it!!



Brim Belle to IMM Giant last sat to look for roller blade. We couldnt find a one we wan at IMM Giant. They only got yellow and they sell 89 bucks with no protector gears.
So I brought her to Royal Sporting hse and saw this pink youth roller blade including protector gears costing only 69.90 bucks. Its a offer item. Original price is 99.90 bucks. So we bought this.
We never got a helmet. Giant actually sell the helmet at 30++!! I was like jus a helmet, why so ex.. So after discussing with Belle, we decided not to get a helmet.

She actuali no nid to learn to long. Basically she already can move around with little help from us. She is more better than me. Rmbr when I was young, I wanted to learn but give up soon because I was afraid to fall down. Sian.. Hahahaha....



No comments: