Favourite video of the day


NOTE :
Frav band for now. I LOVE YOU 2D!! - cheers

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hamster or not?

Yup, went to see Karin's blog and realized that she actually got 12 hamsters! Then I sms her abt it and she told me that one of them just gave birth to 6 babies. She ask me want or not..
I was thinkin I want anot... Scare really have no time to take care at all. Afterall, now I got so many pets at home...

She say she can provide me the cage and everything except the food. She agreed to give me one, I ask her 1 will get lonely anot? Then she say she give me two males. I'm ok with same sex cause I dun wan so many...

Im sure kids will like it although I have to take time out to take care of it...

She will be coming over to my place tml, then she will pass me those hamsters...
Hm, still very indecisive whether I wan or not.

No comments: